Marketing & Communication
Reports to: Director of Sales & Account Management
To act as the day-to-day manager and central point of contact for Qnbn Accounts, to develop and retain Qnbn annual revenues within an allocated account base of key customers, throughout the development of strong strategic relationships, ensuring the strategy is fully implemented, interacting with customers, understanding their requirements, and working internally around these requirements to develop solutions
• Execute overall strategy for the account including account plan, pipeline management and sales forecasts in line with Qnbn Corporate Strategy
• Develop performance reports against sales forecasts and take corrective actions if needed
• Manage end-to-end commercial relationship with a particular account
• Identify potential additions/ amendments and support the Sales & Account Management Director in developing the account
• Manage account administration including up to date account details (address changes, contact changes, merging of accounts, linkages to other accounts, transfer of funds etc.)
• Deal with issued raised in relation to the account and ensure that they are performed in an efficient manner; escalate when necessary
• Carry out the invoicing and billing for all products and services purchased by the account and ensure accuracy of invoices and collections
• Develop relationships with the account, including regular feedback sessions update on the latest developments from Qnbn in terms of product offerings and coverage
• Conduct periodic meetings with subordinates to follow up smooth running of activities and discuss their suggestions as well as adopt appropriate procedures and executive plans with respect to these suggestions
• Assist the Director of Sales & AM with to design, implements, and manages sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes. Establishes high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches used by the sales organization. Ensures planning, forecasting and budgeting efforts are appropriately integrated with other planning processes employed within Qnbn.
• Continually update the clients strategy to reflect the changing business priorities and market situation in the Fiber and broadband sectors
• Provide detailed information and reports to the directors of the company as and when required
• Carry out analysis and produce reports on a monthly and as and when required basis
• Daily liaison with other members of the team to provide information and ensure that customers receive excellent customer service and suppliers provide consistent services.
• Assist with the preparation of contractual agreements and ensure that these are fully adhered to
• Ensure account meets its income targets and monitor income and expenditure and resources
• Effectively solve problems and manage risk to ensure achievement of targets
• Prepare presentations, proposals, plans, contact reports as necessary
• Lead contract development and potential additions/ amendments going forward with support of contract manager
• Determine whether Qnbn’s objectives are aligned with the overall strategy and recommend appropriate actions to the Director of Sales & AM
• Ensure that all issues raised by the account, particularly regarding provisioning and maintenance, are dealt with by the organization in an efficient manner – escalate when necessary
• Communicate effectively with stakeholders and with retailer partners. Gain thorough understanding of Company requirements and of customer requirements.
• Assist the Sales & AM Director in identifying and addressing planning issues that support the Qnbn competitive sales strategy in the market
• Develop an actionable and integrated high growth sales strategy; including clearly defined priorities in collaboration with the Project Heads and the Director of Sales & AM.
• Practice duties and roles in line with the authorities as illustrated in the authority matrix
• This covers the key responsibilities to be performed, but is not all inclusive. It doesn’t preclude other responsibilities from being assigned and undertaken
Mandatory Skills and Competencies
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering, Business Administration or related field, MBA is a plus
• At least 10 years of Sales experience with at least 3 years working in the telecommunications industry or related field
• Strong sales and negotiating skills.
• Exceptional experience in managing multi functional projects
• Telecommunications, FTTH and/or GPON experience
• Knowledge of business and management principles and skills
• Sales Planning, Meeting Sales Goals & Closing deals skills
• Market Knowledge
• A deep understanding of wide range of telecom industry
• Good team player
• Good planning and prioritizing skills to manage a varied and pressurized workload while focusing on the "Big Picture"
• Diplomatic and persuasive, able to build objective lines of argument/rationales for action and present viewpoints assertively
• Proven track record of delivering creative solutions to overcome obstacles and enhance profitability
• Ability to network with, and influence, senior people both internally and externally in order to achieve a pre-defined outcome
• Understands and applies commercial and financial principles to improve performance.
• Focuses on the achievement of financial targets and views issues
Apply for this Vacancy